Join us on a slow-paced, calm kayaking excursion at the end of the day. Explore the protected islands and the coast of Cape Kamenjak archipelago. Rt Kamenjak is a protected nature park near Premantura village, 10km south of Pula. It's a very popular destination for both locals and tourists, therefore it can get quite busy during the day.
As sunset kayaking tour avoids the busiest and hottest time of the day, it's a great way to fully relax and enjoy the scenery of this beautiful nature park near Pula. This is, along with our full moon tour, the most romantic way to actively spend your vacation.
With our experienced guides leading you, you will visit one of the islands on which you'll enjoy the sunset and have a break from kayaking. In short, we'll kayak along the shallow reef, circle the islands and sightsee the rugged coast.
To find out more information, make reservations or if you have additional questions, please visit our new main site - Istra Kayak.
Duration: 2 - 2:30 hours Difficulty: easy
- Local, multilingual guides
- Life vest
- Dry bag
- Bottled water & fruit
What to bring
- Water shoes
- Sun protection (SPF, hat, T-shirt)
- Change of clothes
Things to note
- The exact itinerary might vary depending on weather conditions, to ensure the best kayaking experience.
- To participate, you must be able to swim.
- ‘Rt Kamenjak’ car entrance fee (80 HRK) is not included in the price, entering by bike or by foot is free of charge.